Serving the greater Bozeman area, we carry beautiful and quality bamboo flooring. Bamboo floors are popular because they provide the natural feeling of hardwood while benefiting the environment. At Floor Coverings International Bozeman, we are your local Bozeman bamboo flooring experts! We love bamboo because it regrows at a much quicker rate than other hardwoods, thus serving as an eco-friendly material. Bamboo is naturally a lighter wood, which makes for a unique look and feel.
There are many finishes for your bamboo floor that can create a new look by increasing the gloss or staining the color of the wood. Additionally, the finish will provide protection against scuffs, scratches, and spills. You can also stain the bamboo with darker stains for a more dramatic look. Like other hardwoods, bamboo should not be installed in areas where there are high levels of moisture such as bathrooms or basements.
Pros of Bamboo Flooring
- Bamboo is easier and cheaper to install than hardwood flooring.
- Certain types of bamboo are extremely strong and durable.
- It is easy to clean and more resistant to stains than hardwood flooring.
- Like hardwood flooring, bamboo can be sanded and refinished a few times to get rid of wear and tear.
- Bamboo flooring comes in many different looks, colors, sizes, and textures. This means you can customize the floors to go with the style of your home.
Your Local Bozeman Bamboo Flooring Experts
The professionals at Floor Coverings International Bozeman are excited and ready to help you find the perfect floor for your home. Our installation team will work quickly to install your new floor so you can start enjoying your new space. Contact us today to talk with a design expert and learn more about our selection, or schedule a free in-home consultation where we will bring bamboo samples directly into the comfort of your home. Our flooring experts will help you see how the different options will look with your furniture and decorations. We look forward to working with you on your new bamboo flooring project!
Photo Credit: Natalia Kashina