At Floor Coverings International Bozeman, we are your local Bozeman laminate hardwood flooring experts. Laminate hardwood provides the beautiful look of hardwood, with the added durability and easy maintenance of laminate flooring.
Laminate hardwood is made from particle board topped with an imitation of wood grain to make it look like solid hardwood. You can pick from different textures, patterns, colors, and more. One of the great benefits of laminate hardwood compared to solid hardwood is that it can be installed in rooms with high levels of moisture such as the kitchen or bathroom. This allows homeowners to install hardwood throughout their entire home. Another difference between solid hardwood and laminate is the installation process. Laminate pieces snap or glue together for easy installation and can even be installed on top of concrete or old floors.
Benefits of Laminate Hardwood Flooring:
- Laminate hardwood is available in a wide variety of colors and styles.
- It’s made out of paper, so it does not involve the harvesting of old-growth trees.
- It can be installed in any room of the house.
- It’s a good choice for people with allergies because unlike carpet, laminate doesn’t trap dirt and dust.
- Laminate hardwood is easy to install.
- Laminate hardwood is a cheaper alternative to solid hardwood.
Bozeman Laminate Hardwood Experts
To clean, just sweep often to remove debris and wipe up any spills with a damp cloth. No refinishing or resurfacing is necessary. Laminate flooring is a great product but does lack some of the durability of solid hardwood flooring. Our trained design associate will work with you to help you decide if laminate hardwood is the best option for your home. We’ll bring our mobile showroom right to your house, making the process of selecting flooring simple and easy! Contact us today to schedule your free in-home consultation today.
Photo Credit: Lukiyanova Natalia/frenta